Oh and in case anyone is not sure... my blog exists mainly to allow my family who are so far away and my friends in so many states follow Emma's growth. I know it centers on every little thing that she does but that was the plan all along when I realized that I would not get to live close to my family and let them see first hand my child grow up. Sorry for those of you just trying to keep up on the Allen's in general. I'll try to post more info here and there on all of us but really, it's all about Emma!
2 comments:
i love your blog and love being able to share every new thing Emma does with you guys!! its a treat to see her growing! keep all the great pics and posts coming :) we love you!!
That is how mine is too. But with such cute kids we can't help but brag, right?
Post a Comment