20 years ago I:
1. still had joint b-day parties with Brett and I's friends
2. had my first best friend Tami Burr
3. loved my spandex biker outfit that my mother made me (why mom, why?)
10 years ago I:
1. Taking way too many AP classes in high school
2. Half way through my first job
3. Driving a very sweet 1980 cadillac deville with maroon velvet seats and an 8-track stereo
5 years ago I:
1. Got married to the love of my life!
2. Graduated from UVSC with 2 associate degrees
3. Competed in a Problem Solving Math competition and took 2nd at the State level (yeah, story
problems)
3 years ago I:
1. Went to Alaska for the summer for the 4th year
2.
1 year ago I:
1. Planted a very large, very successful garden for the first time!
2. Started working full time at BYU Idaho teaching math
3. Got pregnant with little Emma!
This year so far I have:
1. Gave birth to my first little kid - beautiful Emma Elizabeth Allen
2. Moved to Arizona
3. Become a stay at home mome!
Yesterday I:
1. Went walking with the girl-friends and worked out afterwards!
2. Drove an hour to Indian Wells to watch my husband's flag football team win 44-0!
3. Played games with friends rather than cleaning my house!
Today I:
1. have not yet showered since Emma took a short morning nap
2. updated my blog and am currently working on 2 of the 3 tags I received!
3. cleaned all the pots and pans from two nights ago (not typical, I hate dirty dishes)
Tomorrow I:
1. will go walking and workout
2. hopefully wash my car
3. lose 25 pounds (why not, tomorrow holds many surprises)
Next year I:
1. Hope to have lost a lot of weight (I know the number but you do not need to)
2. Hope to be pregnant again with baby #2
3. Hope to buy a house
Ok, Tag #2 done! Here it goes - you are it: Danae, Diantha, Jodi, Emily, Heather
1 comment:
You need to do my TAG!! I tagged you like a month ago! so you really need to do it!
Post a Comment