Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seven 5's About Me (Tag)
5 things on my to-do list (which to do list?!)
1. Shower
2. Put up Halloween Decorations
3. Hang big mirror in living room
4. Scrapbook 2+ pages for the day
5. Tidy up house

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
1. Pay off debt (I know very original)
2. Buy a house with cash
3. Trade in my Escape for a Chevy Tahoe
4. Redesign my entire house, especially kid(s) bedrooms
5. Pay off all my family...and maybe friends' debts...
5+. Start a scholarship fund

5 places I have lived
1. Utah (Bountiful, Provo, Farmington, Centerville)
2. Alaska (Skagway)
3. Idaho (Sugar City and Rexburg)
4. Arizona (Snowflake)

5 Jobs I have had
1. Math teacher at BYU Idaho
2. Tour Bus driver for Princess Cruises in Alaska
3. Lab Aid/Teacher for UVSC in Utah
4. Pohl Inc. in SLC
5. Secretary for my dad

5 things people don't know about me
1. Rarely make my bed (trying to be better)
2. Hate dirty cars inside and out (although I'm very aware that mine desparately needs a
wash)
3. Love organizing and the cleaning that comes with it but not so much just everyday cleaning
4. Would love to start my own busines designing homes
5. I love to dressup and would wear nice clothes every day if I could afford it and fit into
whatever I wanted!

5 bad habits
1. Criticize too much
2. Don't floss every night
3. Snack when bored
4. Wait to refuel the car until the light comes on (thanks to my husband)
5. Leave my shoes on the ground and pretty much anywhere ( but usually by the door now)

Ok, I enjoy tags so here it comes (if you don't please don't feel bad ignoring the tag): Jamie, Rayann, Jessica, Krista, and Brittany

No comments: