Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall has come...maybe a little winter too!

Well, living outside of Idaho has definitely proven to be warmer. We have yet to receive any snow even though we are at 6000 feet in elevation. We had a good rain storm today though and the days are brisk but lovely! We have sweater weather all the time! The only problem is that the fall colors are now gone and it's rather gray and gloomy...thus, we might as well have some snow. This picture was taken a few weeks ago on the last day before all the leaves fell. This was the only tree we could find that still had colorful leaves and it was of course on the temple grounds!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What a great family picture. Are you sending out Christmas cards with a picture so I can post you on my fridge???

Jamie said...

love these pictures, especially since I saw where they were taken in person! it was soooooo great to see you guys, I miss you all!!!