I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday of all! I love to dress up and go to parties and I loved trick-or-treating when I was younger. Now that I have a child, I'm super excited to dress her up too along with my husband! Well, I wanted this very cute little girl kitty costume at Walmart but they didn't have her size so she was a witch like her mom. It was a default costume but it worked all the same. We went to our ward Trunk-r-treat last night and had lots of fun tasting chilis for the Chili cook-off, getting candy, mingling and taking pics. I don't have the family pic yet but here are a couple of little Emma.
3 comments:
That's a really cute costume, did you make it? Can't wait to see the rest of the halloween pix.
Didn't make the costume. Borrowed it from a friend here and it was a little big but she pulled it off well. I did make the hat though! Good ole construction paper.
that is really cute! she seems happy to be dressed up! we had a cute little toddler dressed up as Dorthy from Wizard of Oz trick or treat our house las tnight! she was so adorable, made me think of Emma!!
Post a Comment