Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tags! and Silly Little Menace

Ok, I'm pretty sure that I was tagged 3 times but now can't find the 3rd one. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy skimming my life history below. Should I ever find the 3rd one again, I'll probably post it.

On a different note, let me quickly just note how funny my little girl is. She, like most babies, loves to play with the TV, cords, electrical outlets, ect. However, she seems to know that she is not supposed to suck on those things because once she sees them and starts crawling as fast as she can towards them, she starts giggling and laughing as she goes; thus, she alerts mom who swoops in and pulls her away resulting in a very sad baby girl! The funny part is that she only does her excited little crawl towards harmful things! Some mothers listen for silence as an indicator that their child is up to no good; I simply listen for a very excited charge!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

haha! what a little goober. Maybe its Heavenly FAthers way of helping you out as a mother :)
such a cute little baby!