Ok, I found it. The third tag I received was from my niece Heather, so here goes. Hope you enjoy learning more about me as if the previous 2 didn't give you enough info on me! :-)
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Cale
C. Cake or Pie? Cheesecake!
D. Day of Choice? Friday, Cale gets home early and the weekend begins
E. Essential item? Sun glasses, I can't go outside without them. My eye start running over immediately.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Both!
H. Hometown? Bountiful, Utah
I. Indulgence? Scrapbooking and candy!
J. January or July? January, unless I was in Australia and then July. Basically, cold is always better!
K. Kids? Emma, 7 months
L. Life isn't complete without? Cale and Emma and our families
M. Marriage date? 01.02.03
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, 2 brothers
O. Orange or apples? Sour oranges, not the sweet ones
P. Phobias? The Dark
Q. Quotes? "Happiness is a journey, not a destination."
R. Reasons to smile? Emma and Cale playing with Emma
S. Season of Choice? FALL, then winter, then spring, then Fall...
T. Tag some peeps: 1. Emily 2. Dixie 3. Diantha
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate grasshoppers!
V. Vegetable? Corn on the Cob
W. Worst habit? Make paper piles instead of putting right away
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Lasagna
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus or Gemini
2 comments:
Hey!!!!
This is Lisa, I'm at Heather's house and your last post is way old! It's the 14th already and the last post was the 2nd of October. By the way.....are you going or not? The deadline is tomorrow!!!
hey i was checking to see if you got the e-mail I sent this morning?
Post a Comment