The worst part of moving, besides the expense and packing and unpacking and cleaning the old place spotless only to find that the new place was not cleaned spotless and needs to be redone, is making new friends. I have great friends in many states now as they all moved away from Rexburg before Cale and I did. To all of you, I say "You are not forgotten nor replaced." But, i have finally found some friends!! It is so nice. We go walking every morning M-F with our kids and get together at least once a week for lunch and games. We also introduced ourselves to the couple that just moved in right across from us and they are the camping, outdoors, monday night football type so we'll be getting together lots too.
I'm greatful for all my friends and family who put up with my constant messenging, texting, and emailing to fill my spare minutes! Keep them coming.
1 comment:
yea! I'm soo happy you have friends to do stuff with! everyone needs a good girl-time break!!
Post a Comment