This is a 4 man tent which usually means a 3 man tent but heck we crammed two adults and one toddler on the air mattress and Kinzie in the corner in her car seat. We were all very warm and pretty comfortable. Emma was especially comfy and warm and slept soundly...until the sun came up at 5:30 am. 
I introduced Emma to the camping hair style... or lack of!
We had a great spot right on the creek, surrounded by trees, but too close and downwind of the potties! I'm the only one with a sensitive nose apparently.
5 comments:
oh what fun! im jealous, there is like 1 week out of there year that the weather is good for camping in houston, lol. love emmas dirty face!
awww that looks like fun. yay for family outings and camping. you all are very cute. :)
wow your brave to take the little ones camping with you! looks like fun. I can's get craigers to take me on a camping trip!
Looks like lots of fun! I love Emma's little pigtails!
You are so awesome to get out there with your kids! It reminds me of our camping trip in Idaho a couple years ago...Jackson's first! We were just looking at pictures of it the other day. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment