Then Emma woke me up today to tell me that there were bears in our backyard. I went to the door and saw 3 of these things! I immediately woke up Cale and said what the heck is in my yard. They ran away before he saw them but I told him they looked like black warthogs. He said they are called Havalinas and are wild. I looked them up and they are actually distant relatives of the Hippo, not pigs! Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Unwanted visitors
We have had some unusual visitors to our backyard this last couple of weeks. Cale woke up a few weeks ago to find this little guy 15 feet from our back door.
Then Emma woke me up today to tell me that there were bears in our backyard. I went to the door and saw 3 of these things! I immediately woke up Cale and said what the heck is in my yard. They ran away before he saw them but I told him they looked like black warthogs. He said they are called Havalinas and are wild. I looked them up and they are actually distant relatives of the Hippo, not pigs!
Then Emma woke me up today to tell me that there were bears in our backyard. I went to the door and saw 3 of these things! I immediately woke up Cale and said what the heck is in my yard. They ran away before he saw them but I told him they looked like black warthogs. He said they are called Havalinas and are wild. I looked them up and they are actually distant relatives of the Hippo, not pigs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha, you live in the wild! thats crazy, I never would of thought arizona had wild hippos. way to go emma for spotting the "bears" first. lol
ok that thing is just wierd, I mean what kind of animal is all black with a white stipe and fuzzy? WIERD I TELL YOU.
Post a Comment