Friday, April 9, 2010

Just some more fun pics of my family. They all came up to welcome us home to our house! Emma loves Kinzie. SHe doesn't understand how rough she can be though. She gets so close when trying to lay by her that she lays on her. Or she goes to give her hugs and ends up squeezing the air out of her!
It got really quiet one day while I was doing dishes so I went looking for Emma. This is where I found her...on the couch reading to Kinzie! So cute. It melted my heart. Emma was of course breaking something two minutes later. good thing for the cute moments that keep mom's loving their children despite the terrible two's!

Sunday clothes. Emma went...Kinzie did not...but they looked cute.


Emma loves to give Kinzie her bath. She really rubs her raw though! :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yay! I love all the new pics, you have been busy with posting! so many cute ones- emma and kinzie togehter are adorable :)