Cale took Emma to the Easter Egg Hunt this year and I stayed home with Kinzie. They ran into some friends of ours and their daughter Shandelle who Emma ran up to and hugged. Long lost friends I guess! :-) Emma did much better at the race this year but still seemed to not quite understand the point. She just liked to run with all the kids. She did find two eggs, and two more that Cale gave her and then of course she got a new sister!
Getting Ready!
Eyeing the targets!
Mission successful!
Best Egg of All!
3 comments:
love the easter pics, cute little girls! love emmas easter egg hunt too- laughed at her little run :)
I love all the moms holding their kids hands and then watching Emma run loose with Cale's encouragement! SO Funny Laughed the WHOLE TIME!
haha this is sooo cute. i luv how emma just ran past all those eggs. :) miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment