We came home at the end of August so that Cale could start back to work. My wonderful sister Jamie and her daughter Summer came with us for a week and a half (thanks James)! I had been dreading coming home to the empty house. We had already put all of the baby stuff away but I knew we'd find things here and there and plus I left the crib up even though she had just barely started using it during our nap time. Once my sister offered to come with us it didn't seem so hard. I was kept busy with two kids and all their noise in the house and with my sister for company. Soon after she left I took a 2 week sub job at the high school I taught at last year and declined again an offer to come back and work. I just need to be with my Emma. She needs me and I need her. I'll start work again at BYU Idaho teaching online courses in math on my own time! It will keep me busy, provide some extra income and keep me home with Emma.

My beautiful little girl is back to smiling and entertaining herself....for seconds at a time anyway. She loves dress-ups and enjoyed her presents from Grandma Young and mommy and daddy.


2 comments:
oh how fun it was to visit you guys. we miss you Emma and Kara and Cale!
so touching to see Emma in Kinzies crib, she truly is in touch with guardian angles
you have one very thoughtful little girl! what a charm!
Post a Comment