We love the sweet corn festival and have gone every year so far. This year it was over Labor Day weekend and we decided to splurge the ridiculous $5 and let Emma ride the pony. We wondered if she would get scared and not want to do it but she LOVED it! We had to wait in line for an hour and endure parents, yes parents, butting in line for their children. Poor Emma just cried and cried saying "I been good. I waited my turn." Finally it was her turn and she was in Heaven. Her pony's name was Thatcher but she called him "Skatcher!" She didn't even throw a fit to do it again when it was done. Just said goodbye to Skatcher and got back in her stroller.
(Yes Brittany, those are purses in the background. Bet you wish you'd come again this year!)
3 comments:
Emma is such a doll!! miss you guys!
she looks so grown up! I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw you guys. What a special little girl- I love her newest thought about sharing Jesus with Kinzie, so precious.
Dang those are alot of purses. As soon as I saw the title for your post I thought to myself "is it really that time of year again. Last year at this time we were moving to California"
So Emma moved on from the train to the horse huh? She's getting to big!
Post a Comment