Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We finally had a nice hot day with out any wind...until I set up the pool. Now I have to explain a few things....1- I forgot to charge the pump but it turned out better to be so deflated cuz they could get in and out themselves. 2-Summer came upon us fast and so yes, i know that Emma desparately needs a bigger suit but at least Kinzie has room to grow in hers.




All in all, Emma and her friend Shandelle loved the pool. They finished the day with an otterpop and graham cracker! These two are so cute together. They ran into each other at the grocery store last week after having not seen each other for many months. They immediately hugged over and over! They were equally thrilled to see each other again. Funny what or who they remember!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

How cute! Looks like a fun day in the sun!

Jamie said...

looks like fun! love little kinzies suit- shes beautiful!she has changed so much since I saw her! lol what a fun day (and tiring, im sure :) )