Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poor Kinzie

Here's the update:

1. Got out of hospital on Thursday provided I give the remaining injections of antibiotics.
2. Went to scheduled doctor visits in PHX on Friday.
  • Urology: stop cathing since she is voiding on her own well.
  • GI: no change, don't start bottle feeding until next swallow test (July, maybe June)
  • Pulminology: continue on apnea monitor; have Oximetry study done one night to determine o2 level while sleeping.

3. Finished antibiotic - no big change in temperature - still high.

4. Vomiting increasing.

5. Attended pediatrician visit today - temperature due to viral infection on top of bacterial. Antibiotic probably cleared up bacterial. Waiting out viral. No other changes. Weight: 11 lb. 9 oz. and 22.5" long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kinzie. she is a trooper. I hope her infection passes quickly. I pray for you guys every day. Keep up the awesome parenting. We all are in awe at how you guys keep on truckin, even though its so hard. Luv ya.