Monday, May 24, 2010

Failed Oximetry Study

Poor little Kinzie had her oximetry study done last week where they monitor her for 6-8 hours while sleeping to see if her oxygen stays above 90% for 90% of the time. Her levels fell below 90% for 40% of the time. Thus, we are back on oxygen. I pray for the saying "two steps forward, one step back" to apply to us rather than "one step forward, two steps back." :-(

I want to take so many pictures and do but often also don't take them because I can't see her face behind all the tape and things stuck to it. Brittany, your job is to do your photo thing and erase the tape so I can see my beautiful little girl!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Kara that might be a little tough, but I can alway play around with it. I make mo promises though!

Sorry about the news, it's got to be super frustrating. We pray for her daily and hope things look up soon.

Ashley said...

Well at least its only 40% of the time and not more often! I'm working next time you come down so I look forward to seeing you two!