Thursday, September 4, 2008
Growing So Big!
Well, most babies double their birth weight in the first month or two. Emma however, did not....thank goodness. Granted, she was 9 lb. 13 oz. at birth! Well, at 6 months old, Emma has finally done it...she has doubled her birth weight! She is now 28 1/2 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs! I can't believe how big she is. Luckily she is very active, loves to jump and roll around. She has definitely mastered the army crawl but has yet to figure out that her arms can move forward when on her hands and knees, not just her knees. Oh well, she'll get it one day or she'll go straight to walking. She loves to stand supported against the couches or in her pak-n-play and will walk up and down their lengths while holding on. Crazy girl! She loves to be up higher and see what is going on. She is definitely our shining light and brings such happiness to our lives. She is always ready to greet mom, dad, or stranger with a huge grin and playful bounce! We love you Emma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! I think she's going to just start walking and forget about crawling! lol
Thanks for all the great posts- its sad not being there to see you all. I love the pic's!!!
Dang that girls is growing up so fast. I still like to think of her as a little baby when she came home from the hospital. (Well littler than she is now)
Post a Comment