Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working with Mom

This is how Emma use to help me work. She'd sit on the desk and play with a toy so nicely.
This is how Emma helps me work now...so helpful but if you look close you can see that she thinks she is hilarious!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

That's great.. funny girl. I think that with those typing skills you should have Emma start blogginf for you.

By the way I LOVE your new background.

Brittany said...

Emma is getting really good at sitting up, it's like she is doing some major ab workout there.

Kara said...

well, thanks brittany. I love the background too. i can always count on you to leave me comments on my blog. I truly look forward to checking it. She sits great now and even falls controbally into her crawling position...of course, that is when she gets mad since she doesn't move her hands!!

Danae said...

She is so big!!! Her typing is so cute! It's so fun to be able to see pictures of her - keep posting them!!

Jamie said...

I love her typing video! that is so precious! what a smart little cookie to copy what you do on the keyboard. babies amaze me especially Emma! lol