Ok, so I know that I usually just post pics of Emma but can you blame me, she's so cute. I'd post more but I think you'd all get tired of it. However, now that we are far away from most family and friends, I thought an update on our little family might be in order. Cale is enjoying teaching 6th grade. He is starting an intern program reimbursed by the district to get his elementary degree. (For those of you who don't know, the whole reciprocity of his secondary certificate did not happen as we were told it would. Instead he needs a full blown elementary degree). He can do a lot online and get it done in a year or two and then will start his principal ship degree and NAU. He also just started coaching flag football for the school. They had their first game last night and won 8-0! He has one tiny little girl on the team and she scored the 2 point conversion! This was actually the first time the school has won in years!
I am staying at home with Emma which is great. We have lots of fun together even if our days are pretty laid back. I had the apartment unpacked in less than a week and actually have a place for everything! It's great. I need to start scrapbooking since I now have a place for it all. I also have lots of things on my to do list that I keep putting off but now have time to do.
Emma is as the pictures show a delight. She is getting over a cold and has become a little whiny but that's allowed when you are sick! She helps me do lots of stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment