Life is rarely easy, guaranteed to have complications, but always full of surprises.
Your new place is soo nice and big, I am soo jealous. Emma's crib looks so good!!!
DO you just love that you don't have to squish your couches together anymore? You have so much room you might think about install an intercom to talk to cale if he is on the other side of the apartment.
Your place is really cute! Looks like you guys are getting all moved in.
your apartment looks huge! how many square feet is it? I'm really glad you guys were able to gind a great place with a great landlord!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your new place is soo nice and big, I am soo jealous. Emma's crib looks so good!!!
DO you just love that you don't have to squish your couches together anymore? You have so much room you might think about install an intercom to talk to cale if he is on the other side of the apartment.
Your place is really cute! Looks like you guys are getting all moved in.
your apartment looks huge! how many square feet is it? I'm really glad you guys were able to gind a great place with a great landlord!
Post a Comment