It's official. We are moving to....Arizona! Cale is very excited about this and oddly enough I am too. There will be challenges, like expensive housing, but the job is exciting for cale. He'll be teaching at Indian Wells, which is on the Navajo reservation but is part of the Holbrook School District. He is actually going to teach 6th grade. He's excited for that oppotunity as well since it'll allow him to brush up on some of his less favorite subjects...like math. We are hoping to live over in Snowflake, Taylor, or Show Low rather than in Holbrook. The temple is in Snowflake and the communities are a bit larger, which I need to stay sane! So if any of you know the area or people in the area that have a beautiful, small, home for sale let us know! Our current plan is to rent for a little longer even though we are going insane with the renting (5.5 years now) and look for housing once we are down there. Cale has to be there July 23rd and will probably head down July 19th...with Scratchy. Scratchy will probably have to stay with his mom in Joe City for a bit but at least Cale and him will be closer to being reunited. Cale will then come back up for Emma and I at the end of the month to move us down! Crazy and exciting. It is all happening so fast. The only bad part is that it's happening to fast to find a home and just buy immediately. We will miss Idaho and all our friends and family here but luckily we have a blog...as do many of you. Please keep in touch and stop by if you are in ther area or would like to be in the area!
Here is a link about the school.
http://www.holbrook.k12.az.us/Schools/IWE/index.html
4 comments:
wowsers!!! thats exciting! I'm happy for you especially since arizona is cheap to fly to and I can visit my littler stinker niece easier :) Glad you guys finally know where you are going its always nice to get those things figured out :)
Love you all!!
I think u should leave emma here until you are settled there.. don'y worry she will be in good hands
i am very disappointed that you are not going to take care of me in provo! lol but very excited that you are on your way to a little family!!! yea!! congrats to cale! you guys will have a blast. teach emma the navajo language so she can teach me in 8 yrs... i love that language.
Arizona sounds great. Hot? I guess everyone has a pool there.
So our high school class has a group blog which is basically just links to everyone's individual blog. I'm debating whether to join...what do you think?
Post a Comment