Husband Tag!
What is his name? Cale
How long have you been together? 5 years, 6 months
How long did you date? 3 1/2 months, engaged 3 1/2 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Definitely me - Cale has a very small sweet tooth and loves dinner!
Who said I love you first? Cale did....I think.
Who's taller? Cale, by 4 inches
Who can sing better? Cale definitely...he can find the notes....I have to follow someone else.
Who is smarter? I'd like to think we are equally genius'.
Who does the laundry? Both of us
Who pays the bills? Usually me since Cale works all day and I run the household!
Who sleeps on the right side? Looking at the bed from the foot- me
Who mows the lawn? Cale will when we have a lawn!
Who cooks dinner? Usually me but Cale can cook 10 amazing meals.
Who drives? On road trips - cale; in town - me
Who is more stubborn? Funny what marriage does to one another....I am definitely but Cale has become much more stubborn in our 5+ years of marriage.
Who kissed who first? Oh it was mutual, believe me.
Who proposed? Cale proposed on Sep. 18 behind the Provo temple while sitting in the flower garden eating Subway sandwiches (and he got down on one knee).
Who has more friends? Depends on where we live. Cale has more friends from his past (he was Prom King), I have more friends in Rexburg.
Who is more sensitive? Cale, I think. I get hot headed easily but I think Cale is more sensitive.
Who has more siblings? Cale actually. He has 10 siblings, I ONLY have 7. :-)
Who wears the pants? Cale does....he is a great patriarch.
Ok, now it's my friends' (with blogs) turn to fill this out for their husbands/future husbands and post on their blogs: Dave (Diantha), TJ (Dixie), John (Emily), Terry (Heather), Justin (Jodi), Tom (Shalaun), and the future husbands of Danae and Krista.
No comments:
Post a Comment