Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving Date Bumped Up!

Well, it appears that we are no longer moving on August 3rd, or July 21, but rather we are now moving July 19th! Our new landlord would like us to move in July 19th and we have nothing holding us here so our plan is to load the truck on the 18th, go to bed early and head out Saturday morning early early. Cale will drive the truck and tow the Focus and of course Mr. S will ride with him. Emma and I will drive the Escape. Cross your fingers that Emma sleeps well and doesn't take to long to eat since we won't ahve someon in the back to feed her while I drive. :-( ...unless anyone would like to volunteer to go with us!

The landlord told us that we are in Snowflake 5th ward and that he'd call the bishop and have him call us to arrange for the Elder's Quorum to help us unload the truck. Guess there's something to say for moving into a predominantly LDS community! hehe

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL, oh how funny. The joys of following the Lords plan- things jsut fall into place, sometimes faster then you imagined! I wish I could help you drive....maybe we will get independtly wealthy overnight and can afford to quit my job :)

Sounds exciting! How does Emma feel about all this? Do you have some cute pics of her packing up her room and her diapers and her little wipeys? tee hee hee

Danae said...

ahh.....every time I talk to you you are leaving earlier - it's so very sad (for me - it's very exciting for you!)