Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Favorite Moments!

"Like Mother, Like Daughter" - I have been known to sleep like this also and this is how I found her one night when I checked on her before going to bed.  This is becoming a favorite ritual as she does so many cute things at this hour.

On one of our drives to get Emma to sleep she took her baby and put her to sleep before falling to sleep herself. 

Again, when checking on my sleeping Emma, I found she had tucked her baby in too! 

One of my favorite moments is to watch my little girl with her Daddy! She loves her Daddy and their time together, whether reading a book or drinking chocolate milk and eating cookies at the grocery store cafe. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

haha u know cale is prob sneaking her some mountain dew also! hehe