Sometimes, OK, oftentimes, I feel ready to go crazy if I hear one more whine or have to clean up one more spill but then my little girl will do something or say something or hug and kiss me and it just makes it all worth it. Here is one such moment caught on film.
I remember this night was a hard night to get Emma to bed. She kept coming in and out and being sent back to bed. Finally it was quiet and we breathed a sigh of relief and relaxation. Later that evening I checked on Emma before going to bed myself. She had her covers up tight around her neck but I noticed a different colored shirt than what she had been put to bed with. I pulled the cover back just a bit and realized she had changed her shirt....to a much smaller jammie shirt. I peeked a little further and found that she had completely stripped out of her jammies and redressed herself in tights, ballet skirt, small jammie shirt...and of course the tap shoes! I ran out of her room before I busted up laughing and grabbed Cale and the camera!
Emma, we love you and your sweet, sweet spirit.
(Since then, she has done this many times but always when it's quiet and we thinks she is asleep. One time it was 77 degrees in our house and she put on long, flannel jammies. In the morning I asked "why" and she said, "I was cold!")
4 comments:
So funny. Brings back memories of my girls when they were little. So cute. Hope you are doing well.
That's so cute and funny. What a fun family you have. I love reading your funny Emma quotes. What a sweetheart:)
She is so adorable.. I love her sense of fashion, even when in bed,
haha way to go emma. we love u crazy little girl!
Post a Comment