Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Potty Trained! (I think so)

I'm not sure at what point you say your child is potty trained.  If you waited until they go 1 week, 1 month or 1 year without an accident then I think we could be waiting a long time.  We started trying to see if Emma was ready to do this in April.  We gave up after a couple of days.  Not ready.  We tried again in May.  Not ready.  Stopped trying really until August when I went back to work on a long term substitute job for 2 weeks.  To get back into her day care, they only had room in the potty training class...so we did it!  She's been really good since then, with accidents here and there.  She started waking up dry each night in late September so I'm going to say she was potty trained as of September 29, 2010.  31 months old!  If you don't count a wet diaper at night then 30 months!  The point: I haven't changed a diaper for over a month!                    

2 comments:

sarah said...

yay KARA!!! (and Emma) !! such a huge milestone, and now you can even go from diaper bag to "purse" or "handbag" and just keep an extra set of clothes in the car.

Jamie said...

yay! Im so jealous, no diapers!!! Summers gross me out! haha