One of my favorite things in the last couple of months has been to watch Emma's imagination develop. She loves to play pretend, especially as a Princess or Queen. Everyone gets Princess, Queen or Prince attached to their name, like Mommy Princess or Emma Queen. She is also fighting me more and more on choosing what she wants to wear. If I know we are staying home that day, I don't care. I let her pick but if we are going out in public, it has to match, fit, and be appropriate. She doesn't like that part. This is what happens when I let her choose! lol
This is her playing pretend. She is "cutting" Tigger's hair. She means combing but says cutting for all hair related things. Imagine the heart attack the first time I asked her what she was doing and she called back, "I'm in the bathroom cutting my hair!"
4 comments:
haha, I am dreading when Summer gets to that phase. im going to hide all her clothes excepot what i want her to where that day! lol, jk.
we love you emma- you keep us laughing!
haha that's funny. little emma definitely has an imagination, but hey don't all us youngs? hehe and allens :)
Love your style Emma, keep it up!
Hey Kara hope you dont mind me blog stalkin you!! I love reading all about Emma, she is the smartest little kid I have ever met!! Hope you are all enjoying that cold windy AZ weather!!
Post a Comment