Sunday, March 7, 2010
UTI
Oh the dreaded UTI. I actually haven't had one since I was like 5 years old but I've heard from plenty of people just how painful they are and how miserable you feel. Thus, no wonder Kinzie stopped peeing, stopped eating, and started throwing up (that could just be the reflux though). She is finally starting to be less irritable when awake but still sleeping a lot and hestitant to eat much. She is averaging 50cc now, almost back up to the full 80cc. Her anti-biotic is over on Thursday so we are just helping her be comfortable and start eating again and biding our time. Hopefully we are coming home Sunday if all goes well this week. We still haven't heard back on the PH Probe for the acidity level of her tummy but should tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's been a long road, I hope she get the all clear and you can FINALLY take your little girl home.
We can't wait to get pictures of the kids together.. so she needs to be home so we can.
that poor little girl, im so glad shes doing better on the antibiotics. We are keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well and she gets to go home this weekend! Love you all :-)
Post a Comment