Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting...

We are just waiting now for little Kinzie to come. I wish she'd come early on her own but I"m pretty sure she won't. So Friday the 22nd is the date at 7:30am. The doctor said today that she is measuring full term and that the fluid is just making me uncomfortable, but is not dangerous. In fact he said it may cause labor if it increases but that we'll just ride it out for a week. My feet decided to swell this week. With Emma, they never did, at least I didn't notice, but these bricks are hard to miss! lol I'm definitely sore and ready for her to arrive.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i thought with c-sections they want to get you before you start labor? what happens if you start labor,do they just go immeditatly to a c-section? just curious :)
hope the next week goes quickly for you and you get to see your little girl soon!
ps happy late birthday cale

Brittany said...

keeping my fingers crossed for a new niece this week