It is hard to believe that 7 years of marriage have already flown by; however, it also doesn't feel like yesterday that we got married. Too much has happened in between then and now and it's amazing how much we've come to depend on each other. To recap a few of our accomplishments, we each graduated with BS degrees, we paid off one car and bought another, we had our first child and are about to have our second, we made a permanent move to Arizona (at least for 5+ years) and bought a house....and guiding us through each choice was our Heavenly Father. I'm so greatful that I know who I am and why I'm here on earth so that I can keep perspective on all the worldly "grown-up" things we seem to "have" to do.
In addition to my Heavenly Father's help, I owe much to my loving husband who has helped to teach me patience, balance and how to relax a little more. So the following is for you honey!
C - C is for a compassionate husband who knows me in and out and tries to be one step ahead of my moods!
A - A is for always working hard in all his many roles: husband, student, teacher, father, provider, and church member.
L - L is for loving me and Emma...and Kinzie unconditionally.
E - E is for his excitement to be a dad and in the way he plays with Emma!
L - L is for looking for better and more effecient ways to provide for his family.
E - E is for educating me more each season on the rules of Pro-football and why the Cowboys Rule!
E - E is for the entertainment we share together whether it be a movie on the couch, a night out, a trip to the temple or watching people at the mall.
A - A is for asking questions courageously in new situations.
L - L is for loving his job and stiving to do it well.
L - L is for leaning on the Lord even when it seems he doesn't hear and never giving up faith that he guides us.
E - E is for his example to all around him. He is always the favorite employee or person in the group due to his laid back manner and sense of humor.
N - N is for never failing to forgive his wife for her imperfections!
I love you honey! Happy 7th anniversary.
5 comments:
thats beautiful. what a cool way to express and celebrate your love. congrats on your anniversary! i cant believe how time flies when your having fun. miss you guys and look forward to the next time we can get togther!
Happy Anniversary!!!
I can't remember if I already commented.. so I'm going to do it anyway.
7 years.. congrats. That's a whole long time. Glad to see you are still as inlove as what I'm assuming you were on your wedding day!! :)
That's beautiful Kara! I'm so glad you met Cale. He is an awesome guy. I'm so happy for you. I love you.
The ending was posted on my blog.. Also, we want Christms pix up please.
Post a Comment