Well, my little Emma is now a big 15 months old! She had her doctor's checkup and was still big! She is over the 95th percentile for height (34 inches I think) and is right at the 95th percentile for weight, 27 pounds (with clothes on). She is currently in a growth spurt I think because she had lost 3 pounds a few weeks ago but must have shot up in height since she was eating tons!
She got her last shot today until she is 4 years old! She was such a brave girl. She didn't even cry at all. I strategically gave her her sippy cup of milk right before the shot was given. She flinched but decided she liked the milk and wanted to keep drinking. Why did I not try this bit of inspiration months ago?!! She was very happy to get her sucker though and enjoyed that all the way home.
1 comment:
oh Emma- how cute are you?!?! Love hearing how shes doing and growing! way to prevent the tears- I will have to remember that! What a sweet little blessing that little girl is!
Post a Comment