After 6 1/2 years of marriage, we are finally settling down in one place long enough to purchase a house! Yippee! We are so excited to no longer be renting apartments, no matter how nice they may have been. We thought we'd post some pics for you all to see. We purchased a 1/2 acre of land with the house. the house was built in 2005, 1500 sq. ft. and has only had one set of renters/people live in it. It's been empty for the last year and is actually in great shape. It is 3 bedroom, 2 bath with attached garage. The ceilings are all vaulted helping it to feel bigger. The back has a nice big covered patio and as you can see, the yard needs a lot of work.
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you kept it a secret this long! I can't wait till we can make a trip out there and see it! Congrats and good luck!
Awesome!
Exciting! Congrats! Where is it?? Hope everything is going great for everyone!
YEA I am so excited for you! I can't believe you two kept it a secret for so long!!! Can't wait to come out there and see your new home.
Good for you guys. There is nothing like the engergy of moving and starting fresh. It is addicting-oh yeah, you actually have to pack, clean, dejunk etc. So that is why we don't do it more!!! But I do like the feeling of a new home, people, area and starting fresh. Good luck. Alena
pretty spiffy house if i do say so myself. which room is mine??? lol jk i like emmas pic in that room. hands up and feet aligned...perfect lol
Post a Comment