Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This was actually Emma's second hunt of the day. The first one was the town Easter Egg hunt and although they had a 1-2 year old category, it wasn't what we expected. Parents pulling their kids along and throwing in eggs as fast as they can. Poor little Emma barely got 1 egg! Oh well.

This hunt was much better. For starters, Emma was the only hunter! We had lunch at cale's parents house and put eggs out in their yard for her to find. Thanks to the morning town hunt she knew exactly what to do and loved it!









5 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for posting the video! She can move so fast (especially without holding the basket). And I really loved when she tried to pick up 3 eggs. I watched it a few times and laughed each time!!!

Anonymous said...

haha. so cute!!! I cant wait to squeeze her when she comes in the summer. i like her ponytail spike. lol. very in right now.

Jamie said...

oh precious! i love hearing her little squeal as she runs. I look forward to having a little egg hunter next year!! the pictures are so cute!

Alena said...

It is so good to hear your laugh again. Even though it's been so long, I still remembered it. She is darling. Thanks Alena

Sandstrom Party of 5 said...

Oh my word! That is the cutest! You HAVE to post more videos!