As many moms know, some days are just forever long. This was one particular day and it was only 8am! So I called my next door neighbor and asked if her daughter Shandelle wanted to come to a swim party! We put them in their swim diapers and swim suits and into the tub! They loved it. I made the cutest video as well but accidentally deleted it. So sad. It was perfect but now you'll just have to imagine the kisses and hugs they gave each other and of course all the splashing!
3 comments:
haha is her friend her same age...if so...emma needs to work on the growing more hair part. lol
oh sweet! fun for them. They look so cute in their little swimmers. I bought Summer a swimsuit even though she'll still be really young the rest of the summer. we'll have to take pics of Emma and Summer in their suits when you come out!
aww they're so cute in their little swimsuits
Post a Comment