Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dancing

Well, I think I am finally caught up for now with Emma's progress. She sure is cute and always keeps us laughing. She is still the huggable, loving little girl she always was. I'm so greatful that she didn't "grow out" of that. I love her hugs and her kisses, and her smiles. I also love to watch her dance.

7 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

I can't believe How BIG she is! I bet she is keeping you your feet!

Brittany said...

so cute. loved it when she got on the floor and started break dancing.

Brittany said...

"I miss Cale's voice" - quoted by someone I know

Anonymous said...

hahah sooo funny!.. she is way cute. i miss you guys!

Jamie said...

i love how happy she is dancing! she totally just movin with the music!

Mandy said...

I like watching her dance too...how cute!

Alena said...

How cute, I remember those baby days...hold onto them. Alena