Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day!



I experienced my very first Mother's Day this last Sunday as a mom. It's so neat to be a mom. Emma has brought such joy and fulfillment to my life. We have so much fun playing and sleeping all day...and getting a little work done. Emma is our pride and joy and so cute. Here's a couple pics of me and my finest achievement!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

you have been busy posting lately. Love all the updates and videos. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jamie said...

Wow- the same Emily that I know from Alaska? SHe has a baby too? Thats so cool! They are cute little girls together!

Tadorton said...

How fun! I can't believe she is getting so big so fast! How fun. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

kara...emma is gorgeous as are you. i am so jealous i cant be there to play with you guys. i miss you and love that your posting so many uptdates... love ya! and hurry up and move to houston lol! or provo! lol

Tom and Shalaun said...

You are a cute new mom and your baby is beautiful. I love your hair cut. I can't believe how infrequently I get haircuts as a mom.