Life is rarely easy, guaranteed to have complications, but always full of surprises.
Emma's new favorite toy is the bottom of the microwave. I thought this little video clip was really cute. She seems to have a lot to say about it.
Hey you got the video clip to work. WOOHOO. she has such a cute little voice.
LOL, she sounds like a little monkey squeeking, so cute. Love all the new pics- its so fun to see her growing!
OH! I wish i could kiss her through the video!!! what an angel!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey you got the video clip to work. WOOHOO. she has such a cute little voice.
LOL, she sounds like a little monkey squeeking, so cute. Love all the new pics- its so fun to see her growing!
OH! I wish i could kiss her through the video!!! what an angel!
Post a Comment