Monday, March 10, 2008

First Swing Ride


This was the first time Emma enjoyed her swing! At first she just cried but then we figured out she was starving since my milk had not come in. Once we put her on a bottle, she turned into a little angel!
Note the harness of straps. I think it makes her look ready to parachute!

4 comments:

Tadorton said...

She looks sooo little. How much did she weigh?

Emily said...

She's darling! Congratulations. I am thrilled for you both. Guess who else is expecting? ME! I am so excited. Emma is adorable. I think she looks more like Cale. You need to put the details of her birth on there like the day, time, weight, lenght, etc.

Anonymous said...

SWEET! a parachuting niece! i think shes adorable and i get to see her in 7 days!

Brittany said...

Kara... we need more pix. I know there was her blessing, and island park with all the family. Please give us more pictures to look at.......PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSE.