Monday, March 10, 2008

Emma's Arrival


Emma decided she wanted to be a leap year baby. After 32 hours of labor, we finally decided upon a c-section. She wouldn't drop down and I wasn't dilating very fast - if at all. My water had broken 24 hours prior to the c-section decision and since she had pooped in it, we were out of time. The surgery took 30 minutes tops and was so "easy." I'm kind of considering it next time!

3 comments:

Tadorton said...

I am sorry that you had to endure that long of a labor for a c-section. I only had to endure 8 hours before my c-section. The recover time sucks, but people who know say recover isn't as bad the next time.

Walling Family said...

Congratulations! We were thinking of your guys thinking she should have made her appearance by now. I think she looks like Cale!

Jamie said...

Love the pictures- she looks sooo sweet and adorable! Can't wait to see the little munchkin!!-jamie