May 21, 2011
I love birthdays and I don't mind getting older as long as I don't feel older and since I still feel 25 I enjoyed my 30th birthday. Honestly, when I think of how old I am, I always imagine 25 in my head and then have to do the math and realize I'm not. Cale on the other hand counts down the days to his birthday, knows exactly how old he is and used to love his birthdays. 30 was very difficult for him! :-)
Cale and Emma threw me a party complete with hats and dinner and black-cherry cheesecake for dessert! Emma loved my 3 and 0 candles and kept saying we were both 3 since she knew that number from her birthday! I do feel old when I realize that I am 27 years older than Emma!
I love my little girls and I love seeing the love that Emma has for me in her eyes. For Mother's Day, she picked out two shirts. One says "World's Best Mom" and the other "#1 Mom." She loves when I wear them (mostly to sleep in, lol) and just loves that I'm wearing her gift!
I love my sweet husband and how very kind and patient he is. He is always thinking of me and willing to help out in anyway - breakfast, clean bathrooms, clean house, etc.
Thank you all for a wonderful day!
Cale's parents came up the next day for cake and Emma decided to play "Hair Cutter" (doing anything to hair, not just cutting it) and do her Papa David's hair! She declared that she was making him "pretty" and "into a girl."
(Yes, we told a little white lie in order to catch her in the process of beautifying Papa! )
2 comments:
happy late birthday Kara!! we miss you all. ---ps. you are absolutely STUNNING! just thought I'd tell you. :)
you have a blog!!! You were suppose to tell me when it was ready!
Post a Comment