Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Easter Emma

Easter was April 22, 2011.  Emma was 3 this year or 9 months if you believe the whole Leap Day thing.  We took her to the annual Easter Egg Hunt here in Snowflake.  Emma found her 1 egg and got her candy so she was happy.  She didn't quite know what to make of the Easter Bunny though. 


 This was the first year that we colored Easter Eggs.  Emma loved it and of course now refers to hard-boiled eggs as Easter eggs.  Please excuse her outfit.  She'd just gotten out of the tub and I didn't want food coloring on her jammies so we just put her apron on instead. 


 
We decided to get her an Easter dress this year and found these cute matching ones for her and her doll. She loves it. I especially love this picture becasue I have a similar one of her looking that way at Kinzie.



No comments: