We threw Emma a Princess party. Her birthday is February 29th but we had it March 5th this year. She invited three friends and they all dressed up as little Princesses. Emma called them Tinker Bell, Snow White, and Ballerina Princess. Emma called herself Birthday Princess. We got pizza for the girls and I made my first "cupcake cake." It's supposed to be a Princess crown!
Who knew that little girls could sit for so long working so intently!
Not sure who had more fun on this, the girls or Cale!
We have to have a pinata! Emma loves them. They all took turns with some pretty good whacks but in the end Cale beat it open for them and they went.....CRAZY! We laughed so hard watching them zone in on candy. Olivia (in green) has older brothers and was definitely the fastest!
3 comments:
So cute! What a fun party! Three is a pretty fun age! By the way, I love the picture of Kinzie in the Easter basket--that's adorable. I think of you often--I hope things are going well!
What a fun party! Love al the girls dresses. CanT believe they all sat there doing dolls hair! Amazing lol
what a fun birthday party. I bet she had a blast! Thanks for taking so many pictures for us to see!
Post a Comment