We really enjoy decorating Kinzie's grave and hope to get her headstone this year. I've been trying to keep up with the holidays more. Emma loves doing anything for Kinzie! For Christmas we hung some pretty silver bells on the candy cane as well as the Rudolf stocking. We switched the flowers to Poinsettias and if you look close at the bottom you'll see our Thanksgiving Pinecone Turkeys which are miraculously still there!
We love you Kinzie! Ironically we miss you more during this season centered on the most perfect baby of all - Our Saviour Jesus Christ. But as our thoughts turn to Him and thus to you, we are brought full circle to also pondering that joyous day when He himself will return to the world, bringing you with Him.
Merry Christmas Sweetie.
1 comment:
Your family holds a dear place in my heart Kinzie. I pray for the Lord's continued strength to uphold them, especially at these times of reflection. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
I love you Kara, Cale, and Emma! I look forward to the time your family is reunited with sweet Kinzie.
Post a Comment