The weather started out so cold and nasty but quickly warmed up and as you can see Emma had tons of fun. She loved the giraffes and so her daddy bought her a stuffed one. They had a totally unhealthy lunch and loved every minute of the day! I am also proud of Cale for getting some awesome pictures on top of being a single daddy for the day! It was hard to just pick the few that I did!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Daddy of the Year
One of my favorite things about being a mom is actually watching my hubby being a dad. He is so cute with Emma and just loves to spend time with her. While we were in Utah last month for my high school reunion, Cale took Emma to Hogle Zoo while I went to a girls only luncheon.
The weather started out so cold and nasty but quickly warmed up and as you can see Emma had tons of fun. She loved the giraffes and so her daddy bought her a stuffed one. They had a totally unhealthy lunch and loved every minute of the day! I am also proud of Cale for getting some awesome pictures on top of being a single daddy for the day! It was hard to just pick the few that I did!


The weather started out so cold and nasty but quickly warmed up and as you can see Emma had tons of fun. She loved the giraffes and so her daddy bought her a stuffed one. They had a totally unhealthy lunch and loved every minute of the day! I am also proud of Cale for getting some awesome pictures on top of being a single daddy for the day! It was hard to just pick the few that I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my gosh she is gettin so big! lovw her little laughs and squeals.
I got to go to the circus for my first time last Friday...Wow those elephants can do amazing things. I'm facinated by the creatures as much as Emma.
haha the pic of her sitten on the lion statue reminds me of the scripture that says chidren will sleep with the beasts or lions or watever lol...she's so cute and getting so big!
Emma is such a cutie!! she looks like she is just a fun, playful girl. congrats on baby number 2! and maybe sooner than later we can all get together so I can meet these kiddo's!!
SOOO CUTE!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS!
Post a Comment