I have enjoyed many of the changes having moved to Arizona; however, I have not enjoyed the huge bugs during the summer months! Grasshoppers everywhere, beetles, cockroaches, and strange spiders that have luckily been few in number but creepy and gross none-the-less. Tonight however, was the grossest of all, maybe because I found it crawling on the floor of my daughter's room and maybe my protective mother bear instincts kicked in but after turning Emma's room upside down looking for anymore we determined it safe to put her to bed. I then began my crazy internet search for this disgusting inch + long bug. It looks like a giant ant and I mean giant. I have finally determined it to be a Jerusalem Cricket, harmless but can leave a painful bite. It also makes a slow drum like sound that sounds like water dripping, which Cale now tells me he heard earlier today in the bathroom! Please let it be the same bug and just made a journey to Emma's room rather than having one in there too! If you click on the title "Bugs!" at the top of this post it will take you to the creepy picture.
Danae pleae still come visit us! We are spraying for bugs ASAP!!
2 comments:
yuck! bug are gross! i would of had a panic attack, lol. I thought texas had big bugs.
haha ewwwwww yucky! hehehe
Post a Comment