Monday, May 18, 2009

Back!

My new phone has finally arrived and you all may now contact me again at the same number as before to tell me how wonderful I am! Just kidding, but my phone is working again! Hallelujah! I definitely realized in these 2 weeks without a phone two things: 1- nobody calls me and 2- I make so many calls just for everyday life! THe good news is that now Emma has her very own phone(the broken one) and I have my very own phone. So far she seems to love getting to play with the once forbidden phone! We'll see how long that lasts!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

haha, thats hilarious Emma loves the once forbidden phone. lol. Glad your back! I have wanted to call you several times and then remembered you didn't have a phone!

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!! Hope it's a good one.

Anonymous said...

if you keep calling it the forbidden phone she will luv it forever.... natural man nature to want forbidden things. lol just ask eve

Tricia said...

Hey, Kara! I found your blog through the Bountiful High website. Your daughter is beautiful--and growing up quickly!