Tuesday, January 13, 2009
6 years gone by!
So in my last update, I forgot to mention a very exciting event in our lives: We just had our 6th anniversary oh Jan. 2nd! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We have loved every minute of those years without a single fight or even small quarrel! J/K. We are not perfect but we are definitely perfect for each other. Cale entered this marriage as the laid back, relaxed, lovey dovey spouse and I entered as the more controlling but also loving spouse! Cale gave me my way for about a year at which point he decided that me getting my way all the time was not healthy and started to take a stand on important issues to him like where to put the play station and recliner! J/K. He has definitely helped me to bite my tongue, think through my thoughts, and not plan every little detail. He has taught me that it is ok to spend money on a vacation each year and how to listen to the Lord. I think I have helped him to speak up more, plan a little more, write the shopping list down when I send him to the store, and helped him to see what an amazing father he could be and is. I will never forget the way he won me over (and stole me away from another guy) by loving me unconditionally! I love him with all my heart and look forward to many more happy years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats you two, 6 years is impressive. I thought our up coming 3 was alont!
Post a Comment