Emma has really started to show her personality. She has never minded diaper changes, other than the first week of her life, and I really think it is because of her snazzy "lil' Stinker" chaning table that I made for her. (j/k) At about 3 months she started hanging on but now she wraps herself around it. Guess I can't leave her on it anymore while I wash my hands!
4 comments:
These pix crack me up, it's like she is hanging on for dear life. I am soo gonna miss her.
this is krista and jessi we thinking emma rolling and clinging is cute! love u!
kara, that is hilarious!! I love these pictures, she is getting so big! hope you guys are doing well! when is your big move?
we move Friday and Saturday! We hope to arrive in Snowflake around 5 or 6 pm.
Post a Comment