I have been wanting to get Emma a "Jenny Jump Up" forever now. I thought she had to be able to sit by herself though and so I've been waiting. But while in Walmart yesterday I saw one and it said 4 months to walking age...So I got yet another baby item! You should see our apartment. Where there are not boxes stacked waiting for moving day, there are baby items: swing, stroller, car seat carrier, clothes, toys, blanket spread out to play on, diaper bag, and now a Jenny Jumper!
At first Emma, just wanted to twirl in circles. I think her right leg is longer than her left! But she quickly started jumping as you can see at the end of the video clip.
1 comment:
So glad you got this for her before you moved so I could see her in it. Looks like she is having a blast.
Post a Comment